26.9.14

Off to London


So I will not be posting for a few days as I am off to London for the weekend. As a late birthday present, we are heading to see Kate Bush live at the Hammersmith Apollo and I can't express in words how excited and lucky I feel to being seeing one of my idols live. We are also heading to Oxford Street for a spot of shopping, to see Billy Elliott the show, to Jamie Oliver's restaurant in Covent Garden, to Buckingham Palace to get INSIDE (apparently it is open for tours at the moment), to a few markets and also hopefully on a good night out.

Looking forward to updating the blog with loads of pictures from the trip but in the meantime here is a few pictures I took from our last trip to London.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZANNEMURPHY | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig