14.12.12

London

I do not not think I can reiterate sufficiently in writing how much I adore this city. I have been lucky enough to visit London twice in 2012 and once again in 2011. My most recent visit was with family at the start of November. Here is a few pics we took whilst there. 

     
 The Christmas decoations in Covent Garden Market had been put up and the whole place was buzzing, We spent ages pottering around enjoying the performers. Below are some pictures I took in the Victoria & Albert Museum.
Left is a Marchesa Gown. I always dreamed I would somehow wear a Marchesa wedding gown because I think their use of textures and layering is second to none.  I am not sure if they can do understated though but this gown was really breath taking. 
Mary Katrantzou! I love her designs and use of patterns. 

Greenwich Market was somewhere I had not been before and it is great for food, accessories and vintage clothes. We thought it would be quieter than the city centre but it too was also extremely busy but a good day out (You will need the full day!)

On Greenwich Main Street with my Zara Tan Tote (which I call suitcase bag), Men's Polo Ralph Lauren Denim Shirt, Bebe faux leather jacket and oversized scarf from H&M (which I call blanket scarf). Bigger is better. 






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZANNEMURPHY | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig