12.1.13

A Comfy Day

Was heading into college to spend about eight hours in a library trying to write a decent essay on Gothic Literature and I just wanted to be completely comfortable. So I slipped on my creepers, comfy leggings and my most over sized coat. Maybe I was in a Gothic mood but I thought I looked a bit grimey/ grunge which is not too far from the truth as I was covered in study grime and listening to Grimes (wonderful album Visions is by the way). So if I can make grime look somewhat intentional then that would not be a bad thing for when I am so swamped in study I struggle to find time to wash my hair!! 

 Top: Zara
Leggings: Penneys (Primark)
Shoes: Knock off Brothel Creepers
Waistcoat: Second Hand
Bag: Zara



You will have to get used to suitcase bag on this blog. If I could live in a bag, it would be this one. I definitely jumped on the fashion blog bandwagon buying this bag and though it is ridiculously large it is the best and sturdiest college bag I have ever had. I love that I can wear it with literally everything especially with my black outfits because I have been wearing a LOT of black lately and like that this bag brightens those outfits a little bit. No way of closing it though. Petrified I will walk down the street and someone will yank my lap top out of my bag. Worth it though.
This photo came out terrible so I tried to brighten it up but it went fuzzy. Anyway this is my oversized almost- camo coat (with a lovely photobomb from suitcase bag)

This beauty I inherited from my father. He wore it in his younger years without the fur collar and I am very grateful for my super organised father for having keeping the collar (Just in case, he says). It is the most beautiful deep green colour and so comfy to thrown on over skinny jeans or leggings. I lived in it all during exam season last term and let all my inner grunge out. 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SUZANNEMURPHY | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig